September 30, 201115 yr comment_46064 The hell is this crap, so $60 a year to buy something with my own money. appreciate it... Read on Bank of America's New $5 Fee Report
September 30, 201115 yr comment_46065 Saw this on Twitter earlier and shook my head. I guess they need a bailout directly from the source this time. Cut out the middle man. Report
September 30, 201115 yr comment_46078 I have gone to an all cash system except for online purchases and have never looked back. Cash is king "Hail to the King Baby". Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_46127 Credit Card. Long as you can manage your money they tend to fight for you more than a bank. Also, this isn't the first company to do this. Friend of mine was just talking about his bank charging. Report
October 4, 201115 yr comment_46199 If my bank charges they can watch my *** walk out the door and take my business elsewhere. Report
October 4, 201115 yr Author comment_46206 If my bank charges they can watch my *** walk out the door and take my business elsewhere.Exactly, a credit union is where I'll be doing my business from now on. Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_46256 I hate carrying cash because it's inconvient and change sucks. So if my bank were to try this I'd pull out my money and go elsewhere. Suck it BOA Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_46270 BofA has been a terrible bank for over a decade in my opinion. If you still use them, you'll eventually find out what I mean. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.