Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hands On with Bogey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im liking this a lot better then I did Halo 3, but I absolutely HATE this new way of picking maps and game modes. I have yet to actually play anything I want to play.

Im liking this a lot better then I did Halo 3, but I absolutely HATE this new way of picking maps and game modes. I have yet to actually play anything I want to play.

Really??? I love it.

  • Author

Really??? I love it.

Same here. Instead of having the option to only veto one map and get stuck with one that was worse than original, now we get to choose from three or choose 'None of the Above' and get three more options.

Im just really not a fan of not being able to play what I want. Like, say I go to play Team Slayer, I don't want top lay 1 flag CTF, and then something else before I even have the option to. It just feels like every playlist should just be renamed to "random".

  • Author

The playlists are random since it is a beta and they want to test a variety of gametypes. Team Slayer is by far the most popular gametype to most Halo players so it wouldn't be useful to Bungie to make a playlist for it since other gametypes would be played way less and couldn't be improved for the retail game.

The playlists are random since it is a beta and they want to test a variety of gametypes. Team Slayer is by far the most popular gametype to most Halo players so it wouldn't be useful to Bungie to make a playlist for it since other gametypes would be played way less and couldn't be improved for the retail game.

THIS.

Yeah, I'm going to be that guy and say that I will most likely not buy this game. Point taken, that I haven't played much of it at all but it just didn't refuel my interest in the series. I think I am one of the people who's halo career died out with ODST due to my dissapointment. This isn't my final impression though and I'll definitely give it more of a chance and note all of the improvements but so far, I'm just not impressed enough to fork out another $60.

I've yet to play ODST. I'll probably skip that part of the series. It seemed really "meh" (especially given the price). However, Reach looks promising, at least in regards to MP, but that's just my two cents...

I love the pistol in the Reach beta so much. I'll use it over the assault rifle type weapon every time. If I could choose all of my starting weapons and gear, I'd have a plasma pistol, pistol, and armor lock (which is also awesome).

I have yet to use the pistol at all. Tried to use it as a backup weapon(like in most other shooters) but it takes AGES to switch to it and actually fire the thing.

I had to stop playing because the damn frag grenades were getting frustrating. It seems either they 1 hit killed you with full shields and armor or barely do any damage at all, irregardless of how close you are to them.

Damn, I love the pistol and find myself switching to it everytime I run out of ammo in a fight instead of trying to dodge while reloading like in past games.

Damn, I love the pistol and find myself switching to it everytime I run out of ammo in a fight instead of trying to dodge while reloading like in past games.

same, usually knock out all their shields with my AR then switch to the pistol for a quick headshot.

im still getting used to the health system.

The spray with AR and melee does'nt work like in halo 3.

I guess well see less kis with no skills "spray-n-pray".

And i do agree for the DMR part... i try to use it as a br, but with the recoil, i often get raped by people with ARs lol.

I watched a guy play on jutin.tv last night. He used the Covenant equivalent of the DRM and he sucked with it big time! He probably didn't even hit with 1/3 of his shots.

So, anyone try Invasion yet?

I liked it up until the the last part, I have yet to see the Covenant team win at all because of that part.

So, anyone try Invasion yet?

I liked it up until the the last part, I have yet to see the Covenant team win at all because of that part.

Yeah, I love it so far. The Spartans are doomed if you are The Elites, and have a good team. Get a combination of Energy Swords, and Needler Rifles = Pwnage. The map itself is really good as well.

UGH, Was just playing, got in a tank, and 2 of my teammates team killed me(on purpose). The thing to boot player come up, press X to boot, it gave me an are you sure message, said yes.....went back to the boot player thing. Kept trying but it wouldn't go away. <_<

Yeah, I love it so far. The Spartans are doomed if you are The Elites, and have a good team. Get a combination of Energy Swords, and Needler Rifles = Pwnage. The map itself is really good as well.

But most of the time you get a crappy team as Elites. With the exception of having a good team, I think Invasion is unbalanced in the Spartan's favor, at least in regular Invasion (Invasion Slayer isn't as bad).

But most of the time you get a crappy team as Elites. With the exception of having a good team, I think Invasion is unbalanced in the Spartans favor, at least in regular Invasion (Invasion Slayer isn't as bad).

ive only played twice, the elites won in under 3 mins both times, i was on both teams, i want to get a good team going but people get mad that my game sends me to the dashboard after every game

The first to objectives are extremely easy for Elites no matter how good or bad your team is, the last objective is pretty damn hard for elites either way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.