September 26, 201115 yr comment_45832 Greetings and salutations, Gamercide.I'm new to the streaming biz and to the forums, so I figured I would do the obligatory OH HAI as my final act of the night.Some people do have to sleep, you know....that is all. Report
September 26, 201115 yr comment_45833 Fry! Glad you signed up, man. Also, thank you for the two copies of Alpha Protocol to give away. That was thoughtful and greatly appreciated. Report
September 26, 201115 yr comment_45874 It's good to see you here. If there's anything we can do to help or promote your stream don't hesitate to ask. Report
September 27, 201115 yr Author comment_45939 Thanks for all the welcomes.If there is anything I could use some assistance with, it would be general HTML so I can spruce my channel a bit more. Report
September 27, 201115 yr comment_45941 Well, I had a big long thing written up and my phone screwed me. So to sum it up. I should be able to help you get something decent looking. Pm me or start a new thread with some more details of what you want and we will see what we can do. Report
September 28, 201115 yr comment_45966 Mark, AKA Fryaga, has agreed to become our daytime caster on the Gamercide channel. WOO!Welcome to the team, man.*edit* Also, Mark has reverted back to his online name that I know him as; Fryaga. Report
September 28, 201115 yr Author comment_45973 Mark, AKA Fryaga, has agreed to become our daytime caster on the Gamercide channel. WOO!Welcome to the team, man.*edit* Also, Mark has reverted back to his online name that I know him as; Fryaga.Yeah, so it isn't weird or anything, I decided to use MysteryMark to fit the Mystery Gaming Theatre theme...since I won't be doing that any longer, don't need that moniker anymore lol Report
September 28, 201115 yr comment_45975 Always known you as Fry, so I like that you went back to it. lol Report
September 28, 201115 yr comment_45981 Awesome. Welcome to the team. I'll contact you with all the details soon. Do my best to get them to you before you are ready tomorrow. Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_46035 I'm late to the party but welcome!! Your room can be upstairs and to the left...Just stay out of the kitchen... I think I left a mess... Report
September 29, 201115 yr comment_46038 You already got my approval, Fry, great cast. You played freaking Chrono Cross! No homo, but I love you for that lol.Stupid JTV though, so lame that I was talking for nearly an hour and it didn't even show any of my posts. Report
September 29, 201115 yr Author comment_46041 You already got my approval, Fry, great cast. You played freaking Chrono Cross! No homo, but I love you for that lol.Stupid JTV though, so lame that I was talking for nearly an hour and it didn't even show any of my posts. God forbid JTV can go a day without one horrible glitch or another.Either way, thanks for the support man - I've got a library of classics lined up, trying to think up a schedule so I can play as much awesome as possible during the day.Also, BF3 BETA whenever it goes public on PC. Hopefully I can stream that beast and check it out. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.