September 24, 201115 yr comment_45737 hey guys i seen this website on jtv and by the looks of it it looks like my kind of gaming community which is awesome because mostly i find overly competitive players and it just turns to no fun....anyway my actual name is sawyer,but ive also gone by tom sawyer(alot) or sawyer brown whatever floats ur boat... i have both ps3 and xbox 360 my gold suscription recently went out (2days ago!) my gamertag is FuLLyBlownIdiot hope to make some friends on here happy gaming:):) Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45738 I guess you might not like it if I start streaming again, I'm a really competitive gamer.Glad to have you here! Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45751 Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to come and check us out. Report
September 25, 201115 yr comment_45775 Welcome to Gamercide!Today's special is steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. Good timing on your part I would say!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.