Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hello Gamercide

Featured Replies

Hello Gamercide, my name is phissx81, I was referred by Peeknuckle. I have been a producer for youtube, and recently a follower of justin.tv. I llok forward to a long and mutually friendly relationship with each other. I have access to many, many games that are the same as the retail games that you can buy from the store, but completly free, compressed, and that do not need to be installed on your computer directly. If you need something give me a shout, and I will try to send you a referral. thank you for your time guys.

phissx81

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Thank you all for the Welcomes. This weekend November the 25th. I will be broadcasting a marathon. I have been given a test beta copy of the Star Wars: The Old Republic game, and have been given permission to cast the material. I will be playing many different games, and hopefully giving a few games away as well.So stop on by, have a laugh with me and help to keep this Cold and burly Canadian awake..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.