September 22, 201115 yr comment_45656 California scientists have found a way to see through another person's eyes.Researchers from UC Berkeley were able to reconstruct YouTube videos from viewers' brain activity -- a feat that might one day offer a glimpse into our dreams, memories and even fantasies."This is a major leap toward reconstructing internal imagery," said Jack Gallant, professor of psychology and coauthor of a study published today in Current Biology. "We are opening a window into the movies in our minds." Read the rest in the link belowhttp://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/scientists-youtube-videos-mind/story?id=14573442 Report
September 23, 201115 yr comment_45670 I'd rather see through someones clothes, I can't a boner off of looking at someone's brain. Report
September 23, 201115 yr Author comment_45676 I'd rather see through someones clothes, I can't get a boner off of looking at someone's brain.Just a camera. Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45716 Neat but it has a long way to go. Makes me wonder if it was picking from a certain set of videos or not. At this stage I would say probably so. Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45740 i dont think i want anybody knowing my fantasys or dreams they kinda private lols Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45746 Personally there's no raising hell in it for me. I can already see through most people, so it would be kinda useless. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.