April 3, 201016 yr comment_429 Hey, do I have to make a post here? Doesn't hurt. Ya'll know me, and if you don't know me you don't know Mike. I like games where you shoot people. It's not about winning or losing, it's about getting kills. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_431 Oh crap. Mike found us. Just kidding. Good to see you again, man. Hope you've been well. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_434 the only man to ever spam more than i could has returned to us, soon a battle of the champions shall begin Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_443 true facts, i never could manage my own section dedicated to spam. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_624 Stealthy vs. Mike, tonight at 10pm...Let me grab some popcor.... crap, I work tonight. Glad to see you here Mike! Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_628 I'm so glad to see gamercide back together. While it was gone I had to ... go outside *gasp* Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_632 Stealthy vs. Mike, tonight at 10pm...Let me grab some popcor.... crap, I work tonight. Glad to see you here Mike! we'll reschedule then Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.