Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hello

Featured Replies

c: Hello, I go by the name of beesnipe, and pretty much all my friends call me "bee". Just wanted to introduce myself, and just say how awesome this site is. There's not much to say about myself but, I do like videogames. I usually play PC, wii, and xbox 360. I'm pretty much addicted to League of Legends, and Super smash bros brawl. I also like to watch other people play videogames for some reason -- which is how I found the gamercide JTV live stream.

Welcome to the forums! For those who don't know, this is logicisdead from the Gears of War 3 streaming giveaway, he won one of my magicka codes and I told him to come here as a stipulation lol.

welcome, dont know if its relevant to u but I once sniped a bee becuz it wouldnt listen to its mama bee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.