Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gears of War 3

Featured Replies

If you don't have it yet, you should do yourself a favor and pick it up. Amazing job by everyone at Epic Games.

Completely agree. Hands down the best in the series, the dedicated servers are superb, fast, fair, and smooth online play. Along with a fantastic Campaign, Beast, and Horde mode. Can't go wrong with it.

I'm loving it so far. I got it at midnight and played it a bit then and I hit it hard today before work. Got to level 12 and gotta say I had a BLAST. Between killing guys with the hammer of dawn and the mortars and finding people in the sandstorm and chainsawing them to death, I was in 7th heaven!! Haven't got to try the campaign yet, but I'm off on Thursday so I know what I'll be doing!!

:Approve:

Finished the campain, will start MP tomorrow nigt. we need to get a group for the 4 player co-op.

  • 3 weeks later...

Just found the time to finish, damn work it ruins everything. I hate to say i thought it was too short, a great ending to a awsome series but i just wanted more, also getting online to play has become a bit#$ of a time. Hell, the other night i went made a snack came back and it was still looking for a match.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.