September 20, 201115 yr comment_45481 Miss playing the awesomeness that is a Burnout game? Criterion may have found a way to fill that metal crushing void in your life. Available today on the Playstation Network for $9.99 and tomorrow on the Xbox Live Arcade for 800 MS points is Burnout CRASH!.This accident happy arcade-esqe game features hits from the 80′s 18 crash junctions, and 6 different play modes including Burnout fan favorite, Crash Mode. CRASH! features Kinect support allowing you to use your body to create a spectacular crash that will send debris flying everywhere. If that does not get engines revved up, then maybe the Kinect 14 player turn based multyplayer will. Rage on! Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45500 Doesn't this release date fly in the face of the greedy corporation known as Microsoft? The evil company that Sony says will nix a game if it doesn't have the same release date or better? Am I wrong? I swear that was major gaming news not even a week ago. lol Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45521 Haha. I'm pretty sure it was something along those lines. Game looks fun though. Report
September 21, 201115 yr comment_45542 I'll have to try this sometime... Burnout series has treated me well. Report
September 21, 201115 yr comment_45550 Doesn't this release date fly in the face of the greedy corporation known as Microsoft? The evil company that Sony says will nix a game if it doesn't have the same release date or better? Am I wrong? I swear that was major gaming news not even a week ago. lolLol. Yep. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.