September 19, 201115 yr comment_45330 BURTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love you. That's all I can type right now. uytklgkjhnsd;cn xoxox Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45331 Now that you're here I'm gonna have to renounce my ownership of a Gamercide account and never return.That's Cru Speak for "Welcome back, glad to see you joined the 'Cide Side" Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45338 Damned living legend right here in front of us. Welcome back. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45339 Long time no see, Burty.Btw, would it be cool if we can use this image of the ATC Troll with a santa hat on it that I made for a few days since it's Christmas? It shouldn't offend anyone. loljk good times. Report
September 19, 201115 yr Author comment_45355 Burty. Where have you been faggot?You can ask your mother for the answer to that one.Good to see you guys. Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45472 A Burty sighting!!!! Welcome back Burty. You have been missed around here Report
September 23, 201115 yr comment_45691 Good to see you around burty, hope its not a one time occurrence Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.