September 18, 201115 yr comment_45252 Last night I had a dream that the world was in a zombie apocalypse ( dont know why ) and that everyone i had been talking to last night from gamercide was there, (gg, gforce, pk, mandy, dat, and so on) well they were all in a bunker underground that was 100% safe so i went there, when i went down everyone seemed fine and normal except pk was dressed as santa claus, beard and hat and all, so i was talking to everyone and someone told me to get something from pk, when i asked he didn't respond so I got closer and he whipped off the hat and beard, and was a zombie, he bit me and I woke up...wtf Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45289 Dreams by Gamercide TM. What, you didn't know we could do that? Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45296 I have dreamless sleeps, and restless days. Guess there's more work to be done. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45299 Interesting trick for you all to try tonight. When you're all comfy in bed and getting drowzy, turn to face your bedroom mirrors tonight... and whisper "PK PK PK". Has to be three times.Enjoy. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45312 I have some pretty weird dreams. In one, I was walking in a park with friend. It was a large park, with towering pine trees bearing over me. It was autumn, and everything was good. I must have wondered away from the group, and all of a sudden, a massive storm ripped through the park. It was beating the ground violently, and I was scared. All of the colour in the park was gone. I ran to a house for cover, and realised I wasn't with my friends. I decided to run to where they were last. As I was stumbling through the rain, the wind was beating me hard, but I felt nothing. Then I got to where my friends were, but there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. The world stopped and turned to horrible nothing. I turned around in fear to find myself in an endless black plain, and the silence was so loud terrified me. Then I woke up.I just realised that may have been a bit heavy for the thread, lol. I hid it in spoiler tags. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45342 Pretty heavy Title, but I think we all have crazy dreams. I for one don't take much meaning in them. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45345 I honestly don't remember my dreams unless it's a nightmare and I'm getting killed. I don't look at them as future tellers though. Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45383 Funny I posted that, today I woke up around 5 AM and dreamed that I completely missed the Gears of War 3 launch and let everyone down. That's a real nightmare. Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45484 @PKThe candy man!!!! love those moviesI had a weird one last week. So i drive for autozone in these box vans and the last few weeks i've been running into alot of bad drivers on the road. So i've been road raging alot lately which is probably the reason for this, and i had just played Just Cause 2 the night of.So i'm driving my van and there's this long line so i tear off onto the curb but it ends up not being wide enough and i scrap the car next to me. i go into crazy mode and just start tearing the crap outta the sides of all the cars. I'm going about a million miles an hour now cause all the cars i just trashed are chasing me and i get to this really sharp narrrow right turn that has a huge drop on the left down to a very busy highway. i take this corner and my van goes on 2 wheels, then i fly outta the window and grapple to the van steering wheel and side (via the Just Cause 2 grapple. lol) and i take the corner while swinging outta the van using the grapples to steer and coming inches from the cars on the highway. then i woke up. it was pretty cool, but kinda scary too. Report
September 21, 201115 yr comment_45577 Just had a dream. First one in months. First time I've actually had a sleep during the day in a long time, too. I wrote this journal entry immediately after I woke up."Wednesday Sept. 21, 2011 4:08 PMYou'd better come now or I am going to write this. so I woke up from a dream about me going around in call of duty (in person) trying to get enough kills for killstreaks, then big pun comes with a revolver and tries to kill me repeatedly but cannot. i don't know what i am doing to deserve this, but he cannot kill me. then he says "**** going home for the weekend, you were written with love".I figre something is going to happen soon, because when I woke up I started sobbing for about 5 mins (and it became clear why he was trying to kill me...i was killing everyone in call of duty, but.. everyone i was killing was faceless!) and my cat was behind me biting his nails. then when i got out of bed, my cats wouldn't stop getting in my way, and coookie even looked at me like a 5 year old child (no joke). "....My heart is pretty dense. But dreams like these will be the death of me. Report
September 22, 201115 yr comment_45611 you guys ever dream all night about work, then have to go to work? feels like you never slept. suuuucks Report
September 22, 201115 yr comment_45617 you guys ever dream all night about work, then have to go to work? feels like you never slept. suuuucksAll the employment I ever got was boring and depressing. So I would have nightmares and feel better when I got to work. Report
September 24, 201115 yr comment_45733 I had a crazy dream before we left Oregon...I was walking through this area that looked familiar from my childhood. I ended up going into this daycare kinda place, and I got stuck in this room. I heard someone opening the gate next to this room, and then opened the door. I started saying, "wait wait! don't shut it!!" It was these two guys. I went to walk past them and they took my skateboard away from me (uh, no I don't skateboard). I said, "please give me back my husbands skateboard" (no, he doesn't skateboard either...). Then they proceeded to hit me in the legs and back with it, it wasn't hard though, like they were teasing me. I thought screw the skateboard and started walking away as fast as I could. Next thing I know one of them came up behind me and grabs me by the head.... and breaks my neck! And I wake up. My neck actually really hurt when I woke up. I have never had a dream that seemed so real and vivid...Shanes threesome dream.....Shane wants to have a threesome so much, he dreamed we had one. And get this her name was "Rose." He was so kind to write it down for me over the few days after, I still have it. I didn't know until the very end that it was a dream and not just a story he made up. It was very erotic. He didn't wanna explain what happened if I found his underwear lol. Was a veeeery interesting read.... Report
September 29, 201115 yr Author comment_46042 nope cuz i put this so this is still alive technically even though this has nothing to do with wat i started this as Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.