April 30, 201016 yr comment_6460 http://store.valvesoftware.com/productshowcase/productshowcase_L4D2-BoomerPlush.htmlGod that is so awesome. LoL Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6468 If I had the money I would own pretty much everything the Valve store sells. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6500 I still want the companion cube stuffy. My fiance just doesn't get it. Hearing him say, "it's just a damn square with a heart on it," made me laugh. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6503 I still want the companion cube stuffy. My fiance just doesn't get it. Hearing him say, "it's just a damn square with a heart on it," made me laugh.I didn't even know that existed until you mentioned it... very cool.http://store.valvesoftware.com/productshowcase/productshowcase_WCC-Plush.html Report
May 1, 201016 yr comment_6648 I still want the companion cube stuffy. My fiance just doesn't get it. Hearing him say, "it's just a damn square with a heart on it," made me laugh.that made me laugh reading. make him play portal so he will understand Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.