September 17, 201115 yr comment_45166 I lost the game and I felt trollish so if your playing you just lost and everytime you see this you loses againztee-hee Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45168 i clicked this with a high feeling of what was to come. i knew i shouldnt click it but i did. Report
September 17, 201115 yr comment_45194 Can I have a hug?And some tacos? Those sound really good right now. Report
September 18, 201115 yr comment_45257 Taco's DO sound really good.I found this nice taco joint close to where I live, we shoudl go Sky Report
September 19, 201115 yr comment_45398 so my roomates and I wen tto On THe Border (mexican chain) and we went through 3 things of chips, an entire appetizer plate ( a meal in itself) and couldn't finish our meals ahaha Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45423 Excuse me, but this thread is now about taco's. Let's not derail it. Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45427 <embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=75436" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" /> Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.