April 30, 201016 yr comment_6453 I had questions about how well he would work as Thor, but this looks pretty damned cool. Could be a little more muscular, but I do think it will work.Quick film synopsis:The film follows the mighty Thor (Chris Hemsworth), a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth by his father Odin (Anthony Hopkins) and is forced to live among humans. A beautiful young scientist, Jane Foster (Natalie Portman), has a profound effect on Thor, as she ultimately becomes his first love. It’s while here on Earth that Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6454 Lame. LoL He does not look Thor enough. He needs a bigger beard I think, and some gnarly mutton chops or something. Report
April 30, 201016 yr Author comment_6455 Lame. LoL He does not look Thor enough. He needs a bigger beard I think, and some gnarly mutton chops or something.WHAT?! The Thor they are basing the movie on doesn't have a huge beard or any chops. Comparison: Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6535 This movie will flop, like Electra did. Some Marvel heroes are cool, some are just corny. Thor is corny, always has been. Report
April 30, 201016 yr comment_6539 Yea Thor sucks, he has always been my least favorite. I always thought it was dumb that he is a god but always has trouble in a fight. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6747 I never liked the mix of mythology and superheroes. Marvel keeps doing it. DC even has their own version of Thor that appeared in Sandman (he had a tiny little hammer that grew when you rubbed it: true story). Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.