Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Newbie here

Featured Replies

What's up. So, this is Cru Hunter, new to Gamercide.org as a News Staff member. I plan to produce multiple news updates on a daily basis, so be sure to check them out. You can also find me around GameInformer Online, as I am a regular blogger/commenter there, so if you're a member on that site as well, shoot me a friend request. Username's the same as it is here. I'm also an Xbox LIVE Ambassador on Xbox.com. Unfortunately I haven't frequented the Xbox.com forum section ever since the lackluster restructuring of that part of the site, but I do drop in every once in a while.

I'm a gamer at heart just like everyone else, and most of my news updates will be about new information regarding upcoming releases, such as trailers or multiplayer details. I'm a college student at the University of Oregon, majoring in Architecture.

  • Author

Long time no see, Cru. It's really nice to have you around once again. We definitely need to play some GTA IV free roam again sometime.

Most definitely, although I have to get the game from a friend whom I let borrow it until further notice. I'll add you to my friends list on LIVE anyways. Thanks for the kind words :)

  • Author

Thanks everyone. Look for my articles on the News Section in the front page. As I've told Siren and PeeKnuckle, I hope I can meet your expectations.To Audacious Kevin: Epic Gatekeeper is Epic.

  • Author

Welcome to Gamercide, Cru. I think I remember you from Xbox.com. You used to post there quite a bit. Nice to see ya again.:)

Likewise. Yeah, I used to post there almost daily up until the forums got restructured. Oddly enough, it was neither the repetitive questions nor the trolls that drove me away; instead the culprit was some new formatting. I just couldn't navigate the forums like I used to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.