Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Which do you prefer

Rocky Road, ala mode! Iceeee creammmm day! 26 members have voted

  1. 1. Ice cream

    • Ben and Jerrys
      50%
      13
    • Breyers
      15%
      4
    • Other (specify with reply)
      34%
      9

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

b en and jerry be kicking ass in this poll

I like the ghetto ice cream! Push pops and tuxedos.

While of the names you know, ben and jerry's does go up there, I tend to like a lot of the random stuff you find, like this Talenti stuff I found the other day. Also like Wilcoxson's ice cream made up here in livingston mt.

I personally enjoy Haagen-Daz ice cream, especially their caramel Dulce de Leche stuff. I've tried Ben and Jerry's a few times as well, but Haagen-Daz is my thing.

I personally enjoy Haagen-Daz ice cream, especially their caramel Dulce de Leche stuff. I've tried Ben and Jerry's a few times as well, but Haagen-Daz is my thing.

FTW!

I'm from the South. Bluebell wins. Not liking Bluebell here is like not liking barbeque, and burgers and stuff. It's just un-American.

I personally enjoy Haagen-Daz ice cream, especially their caramel Dulce de Leche stuff. I've tried Ben and Jerry's a few times as well, but Haagen-Daz is my thing.

i agree that is the dogs.... yea its so gooooooooood. im afraid to say pickle its just that tiny bit better than pickles!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.