September 11, 201115 yr comment_44695 I just don't understand all these new clips and video I'm seeing is just now surfacing. Why is that? Report
September 11, 201115 yr Author comment_44696 Yes I know it's the tenth anniversary so that isn't the answer, just in case someone thinks that's what I'm asking. I mean why hasn't any of it been released before this. Report
September 11, 201115 yr comment_44702 Maybe they've been there and just brought up because of the anniversary. I imagine there were a lot and we just saw a few back then. Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44750 There are probably lots of other "revealing" videos and images that were lost through the media filter. Especially the one at the pentagon. Think about it, the world's top security enforcement building, without any external surveillance covering each square inch of the property within a 10 mile radius? Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44759 There are probably lots of other "revealing" videos and images that were lost through the media filter. Especially the one at the pentagon. Think about it, the world's top security enforcement building, without any external surveillance covering each square inch of the property within a 10 mile radius?Or at least that's what they want you to think... I don't buy it. Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44774 well, they have to have some answer to plug the holes in their explanations on what happened. Hence the new "found" footage. Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_45123 well, they have to have some answer to plug the holes in their explanations on what happened. Hence the new "found" footage.I watched some 9-11 coverage the other day. The ball was dropped soooo many times, by soooo many people that day. Bet alot of people (if they are alive) are suffering with tons of guilt. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.