September 11, 201115 yr comment_44661 Our old alumnus now writes for Future/MaxmiumPC. Future puts out many magazines, including Official Xbox Magazine.A hearty congratulations to Sticky. May he one day grace us with his now famous presence! We love you, Sticky. Report
September 11, 201115 yr comment_44664 I remember him, I think I played GTA with him a few times. Congratulations to him! Report
September 11, 201115 yr Author comment_44666 I remember him!How'd you find out?You. I went and scoured the ATCMembers friend's list in hopes of finding Burty's changed gamertag. Came across Sticky and was going to leave him a PM, urging him to come back here and say hi. Instead, I read his bio and was pleasantly shocked.I bet he's going to so many new places now. Very happy for him. Report
September 12, 201115 yr Author comment_44760 Sticky and I have been trading PM's over LIVE. Here's his last PM to me, today.It's going great; I'm working for the NY Times and other big guys, too. I'm even going to get paid to go to PAX EastReally proud of him. Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44762 I remember Sticky, we talked about music quite a bit and our love for NIN. Report
September 15, 201115 yr comment_45065 I remember how there was a small chance he was going to be a force his name changed. Tell him we all said hello! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.