September 9, 201115 yr comment_44566 Remember when they said after saints row 2 they were going to try to make the next one serious. LOL. I'm actually glad they didn't. Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44587 After about halfway into the trailer when it went all Tron, I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous yet strangely awesome it was. I'm going to have to get this game at some point. Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44588 The community manager said on G+, that if anyone thought that was meta, just wait... that was nothing. Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44613 I need to look again, but I'm pretty sure I already have this preordered. Looks like it's going to be tons of goofy fun. Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44616 Plus the second $10 gift card Amazon sent me for Deus Ex, and SR3 is going to cost me 32 cents. lol Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44623 I can't wait for this game! Batman and this are my most anticipated. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.