September 7, 201115 yr comment_44340 What is everyone's LAST.FM?http://www.last.fm/user/DR3AMxCATCHER Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44360 Think it's PeeKnuckle, but I don't use it anymore after Spotify came out. Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_44361 Think it's PeeKnuckle, but I don't use it anymore after Spotify came out.Spotify does sync with Last.FM Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44362 Sync what? They're both players, so I guess I'm not understanding. Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_44363 Sync what? They're both players, so I guess I'm not understanding.Spotify syncs your music plays with Last.FM, all you have to do is type in your username and password in Spotify without needing the last.fm player. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44364 Ah, I get you. Don't really see the point though, if I don't use Last.FM. I wouldn't keep track of my plays and I doubt anyone would be interested in seeing them. Report
September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_44366 Ah, I get you. Don't really see the point though, if I don't use Last.FM. I wouldn't keep track of my plays and I doubt anyone would be interested in seeing them.Debbie Downer? Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44367 Naw. I think it's cool and all. Just attached to too many things as is. Crap like Raptr that spams me all over the net so much, that I have to block it on Twitter etc. Not hating. Just opting out. Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_44406 I believe I made one a few years ago but it was complicated so I quit. =p Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_44416 but I don't use it anymore after Spotify came out.This...But anyhoo...http://www.last.fm/user/Skylark95 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.