Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Helpa youtuber out

Featured Replies

Hey this is sorta shameless advertising but since im bringing a few members in i was hoping maybe it'd be cool if I tried to boost my friends channel which I co-commentate on quite frequently, if peoplez could check out

http://www.youtube.com/user/theparele

I would loves yallz forevers, he really needs the views, and we can't think of a way to start gettin any views or subscribers.

Not askin you to subscribe unless you like the vids.

P.S. Lots of Minecraft

Search stories, and Minecraft? Not interested, to be quite honest. I'll subscribe tho, in case he brings in some content that's interesting to me.

Have you tried streaming them as you record them? Or maybe just stream sometimes to try and bring in a bigger audience? Might help to get you some views.

I've thought of doing something like that, but I want to get better at commentating and being interesting first. If I did a stream, it would probably be with Minecraft NC/NC or something like that. And with college and other side projects going it's a bit hard to find time. I enjoy playing games and making people laugh, though, so it's not like I'm ruling it out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.