Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mildly Suprised..

Featured Replies

So I had to call Xbox Support today to cancel mine and Shanes 12 month auto-renewal. I was suprised at how easy it was! I was also suprised that they offered us both discounts for being such long time gold members. I just reverted to silver, but Shane changed to a 3 month plan, and he only had to pay $7.80. We could have got a deal of 12 months for $40 instead of $60 also. Way to go Xbox!

  • Author

Did that 3 month deal come with an automatic renewal?

Of course lol. But it was better than having the 12 month renewal. I don't mind auto renewal really, but just didn't have the funds to renew both of ours for 12 months, so soon after the move. But obviously they are going to do what they can to keep us subscribing lol. Just worked in my favor this time!

  • Author

I hated how you used to be able to turn that off on the site, but they took it off and it reverted everyone back to auto renewal. No emails telling us of the change or anything. That's just wrong.

Yes, it is. I was able to use it once, before they stopped it. I mean why would they remove the option anyways? Not only that, Shane and I both got popups on our xboxs asking us if we wanted to auto renew, we both selected no. But it was still set to auto renew. Why would they send out that popup if it didn't matter what you chose and it would still auto renew? Doesn't make any sense at all.

I hated how you used to be able to turn that off on the site, but they took it off and it reverted everyone back to auto renewal. No emails telling us of the change or anything. That's just wrong.

Thanks PK. I turned it back off... AGAIN...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.