August 29, 201115 yr comment_43666 And ended up on top of a mountain. Hike MT Timpanogos yesterday in UT County, it is about 6.5 miles with about 4400 elevation gain. The summit is just over 11,900. Here are some pics. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43674 Beautiful pictures, wasn't expecting that when I saw this thread. Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43675 It is in Utah, When I look out my front door I view that mountain. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43679 I wish our hiking trails are nice its just flat land and its hot muggy and swampy lol. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43684 Wow, nice pictures, Double D. I love hiking or camping in the Summer where there's still snow leftover. Thanks for sharing those with us. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43688 Awesome.Wish we had something similar where i live close by. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43691 Beautiful landscape. Minecraft doesn't have -blam!- on that place. Reminds me a bit of Yosemite. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43750 Never seen an actual mountain before, in real life. It would probably freak me out. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43751 That looks great. Reminds me of the Blue Mountains. We don't have anything like that in my state. Report
August 30, 201115 yr comment_43797 Beautiful, makes me really miss seeing mountains.They're real awesome, very beautiful. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.