August 28, 201115 yr comment_43607 So I saw this movie was released this year and haven't seen it or heard about it. Is it worth checking out? Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43608 I can't say that I liked them at all after the first one. Didn't care for the first one all that much either. Mainly they just aren't my type of movies. I'm sure it falls right in line with the rest though. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43633 I'd say not to waste your money. Go see Rise of the Planet of the Apes or something good. Don't help give the studios any more reason to make more of this crap. lol Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43682 Its not worth it. Go to Wal-marts $1 movie bin, buy number 1 and draw a five over it. I got in to see it for free and still feel like i took it raw...after 15 min your acc happy to see these kids die, the best part of the film= ending credits, your suffering is over Report
August 30, 201115 yr Author comment_43736 Its not worth it. Go to Wal-marts $1 movie bin, buy number 1 and draw a five over it. I got in to see it for free and still feel like i took it raw...after 15 min your acc happy to see these kids die, the best part of the film= ending credits, your suffering is overSuch a shame this series has died. I really enjoyed the first two. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.