August 28, 201115 yr comment_43595 I don't know how many members here have Kinect, but I'll tell you now, Fruit Ninja Kinect is amazing. My kids and I rock it all the time and it is so much fun. Seriously, if you have a Kinect and you don't try this, you're really missing out. They also just released the first DLC Pack for it and the word is there's a Halo themed DLC Pack coming soon.Demo . . . GO GET! Report
August 29, 201115 yr Author comment_43630 Is the DLC, vegetables? lol j/kActually added new blade, background, shadow, and cheevos. The blade is pretty cool, when you slice it makes lightning come from your hands like Zeus. I love the game so much. I own it on literally every device I can at this point. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now