Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Weather in Houston

Featured Replies

633bd149-4943-dece.jpg633bd149-494d-fee4.jpg

God is trolling me. I don't even know what rain is anymore. Oh, by the way nothing new on the 105+, been like that for 2 weeks.

  • Author

Yeah, that's too dry. Though, I wouldn't mind the not mowing aspect of it. haha

I refuse to walk outside, it's way too hot. If I was by Galeston, I would then go to the crappy beach we have and get a tan. I'm still tan but it's just way too hot to be outside with this weather. It's asking for death, seriously. It did rain last Wednesday, really hard but I don't remember the last time it rained before that.

So, 4-5 days of rain? Not sure if serious at all.

It's getting warmer down here as well, heading into summer. Its a little sad watching all the green die =(

  • Author

Still no rain in sight. We are about to hit the 100's again, with lows in the 70's. I really want to see how Sept 20th is going to look. I hope rain!

I'd kill for that weather. We've had a crap Summer and now to top it off we're getting the tail end of Katia tomorrow :(

Maybe not that extreme but something even remotely warm would be cool

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.