August 26, 201115 yr comment_43403 I couldn't find the red dead thread, I swore it was in the 360 section, but I can't find it. Anyways, looks like it's going to be us. Nobody over at the xbox community responded. We can still play some public games though and have a full game that way. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43427 I did a search just now after reading this and I don't see it either. When is the game night? Report
August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_43512 Lets make it around ten central time. I dont thinl well be having a big turn out. Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43516 Added a calendar event to the site for it. Set it up for 10PM CST. Have fun everybody. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43527 Sadly no. I'm going to have to work tomorrow. I'm in great need of a vacation Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43533 I'll be up for it if I'm not sleeping. Just shoot me an invite. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43536 Honestly at this point I don't know. I've. Been finding out on Fridays if I work the weekend or not. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43577 Sorry man. Now that I think about it i can say for sure I can't make it next weekend. It's the holiday weekend and we'll be in TN. I'd be willing to try during the afternoon sometime if you want though. I'm free most weekdays from 5 till midnight. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.