April 29, 201016 yr comment_6186 http://www.destructoid.com/deadly-premonition-is-blatantly-better-than-heavy-rain-165288.phtmlWarning, some of the language is a bit on the coarse side, but I swear to sweet baby jesus that this is the most accurate article I've read in a LONG TIME. Simply put... Deadly Premonition >>>> Heavy Rain!!! It's the truth! Report
April 29, 201016 yr Author comment_6190 Now go play Deadly Premonition Kira. You'll get even more laughs (and an awesome gaming experience for less than twenty bucks!) Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6192 me haz no moneh ...and with my classes ending in less than 2 months then 2 months in a company then real job.. no point in getting a small job for 2 months..me wiating to work for real to gets moneh xD Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6196 That was pure gold, I lol'd the whole time reading it. Thanks for posting this. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6201 Looks Like I'm going to have to cave in and get the game when I get a chance. I was holding off until I finished my other games, but the humor level in this game seems to be off the charts. Also, the comments I've read are almost as funny as the article itself. Report
April 29, 201016 yr Author comment_6202 Nexus, trust me, you can't go wrong with this game. Even ask GG, it's AWESOME. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6203 Well, I can tell the game rocks, I just didn't want to get it right away because I had just bought like 8 games in the past two weeks. I will most definitely be getting it, probably next week since I am getting Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3 this week. Finally found a new copy of it, and for 20 bucks also! Cheap games are the way to go! Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6204 I have to say, after watching it, hearing all the chatter, and then watching the show called "Feedback" on g4tv.com where they talked about the game for like 20 minutes and how awesome it was... I may need to play it, somehow. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6303 Yea, Deadly Premonition enters my top five games of all time easily. It actually felt weird playing a good game for once, not one of the monsters that xbox pushes out that last 4-5 hours and only car about looks. I forgot what it feels like to actually play a good game. Report
April 29, 201016 yr Author comment_6304 I forgot what it feels like to actually play a good game.Dude, that is a solid quote right there. I think that's why so many stupid sites gave it lower scores. They're so caught up on graphics and production values that I think a LOT of them have forgotten what it feels like to play a good game again Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6305 Sounds like I'm going to have to pick this up. It sounds pretty good, and the article is great. haha Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6325 Was going to pick it up today, Rapestop didn't hold it like they were supposed to. Will get it in a day or so though. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6345 Hate Destructoid and I especially hate Jim Sterling.Him making fun of a dead Autistic child sealed the deal for me.Can't believe I just gave that caulksucker a page hit. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6358 Him making fun of a dead Autistic child sealed the deal for me.He did? I didn't see that part. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6364 He did? I didn't see that part. "The PS3 is like Jett Travolta -- beautiful but slow."http://www.destructoid.com/ffxiii-xbox-360-will-be-blatantly-better-than-ffxiii-ps3-157001.phtml Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.