August 24, 201115 yr comment_43173 <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK0nHfe6NWo?version=3"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK0nHfe6NWo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK0nHfe6NWo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object> Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43222 You would have to be one major idiot to keep texting if you were all over the road like that. Surely he was intoxicated or something as well. Though, not much to be said about the guy filming either. He was running awful close to a reckless driver. Regardless of the filming. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43227 Yeah I'd have said eff that and slowed down for a while to get a huge following distance between me and the guy who will very likely cause an accident. If you know it's very likely, you have no reason to stay that close and risk damage to your vehicle or injury to yourself. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43238 I would honestly call the cops if I saw something like that. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43256 Ironically enough I had to call the cops once because a Budweiser truck rig was all over the road. Pretty much exactly like that video but a tractor trailer. Wasn't sure if he was pulling a too long haul or drunk. I know I stayed a long way away from him. And that the dispatcher didn't seem to care. Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43270 And that the dispatcher didn't seem to care.Isn't that the sad truth sometimes...Just wait till someone ends up dying because of that. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.