August 24, 201115 yr comment_43154 Yo this is Sholtz im part awesome and part bad ***, oh and part loveable teddy bear but thats a nother story, im currently making this because im both A. New and B. Sitting at college waiting for my next class to start and all my friends are other places so I decided to get all involved on the forums so ppl would be my friends and i'd be like hey friends wats up and they'de be all yo Sholtz your so cool but thats another story so um.. Ltr Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43157 Dude. After reading your post only one thing popped in my head.You are awesome! Report
August 25, 201115 yr comment_43252 Sorry, but I'm eminutia and right now I can't tell how awesome you are through these pixels on an electronic screen. But welcome to the website. Enjoy your stay and post as much as you can, then we'll see how awesome you are. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.