Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dead Space 2 Debut Trailer [HD]

Featured Replies

made me drool .. I love Dead Space .. I should play through it again after I'm done with Bioshock

IGN has already discerned most of the message. It leads to a big reveal on June 14th, which is EA's E3 Press Conference. I expect to see a full demo of the game along with a January 2011 release date. I'm just guessing but that's around when I think they would be inclined to release it. Far away from Halo Reach and a couple of weeks after the Move and Natal debut.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/108/1086780p1.html

Hell yes! The first game was awesome. I read about Dead Space 2 in Game Informer, and it sounds like it's going to be even better, with more story, bigger environments, more weapons,, and some actual voice acting for Isaac.. The first game had such a great atmosphere, and maybe I'll have some of those surround sound gaming headphones by the time I get 2 (that will be freaky and awesome).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.