August 16, 201115 yr comment_42618 Dual wielding maybe? hmm...Edit: Just read your last thread on it. Pretty sweet, Report
August 16, 201115 yr Author comment_42638 I want more, too. I know they're purposely showing the Brick type character, first, since he sucked so bad. They're saving the Onion butt for last. lol Report
August 17, 201115 yr comment_42662 I liked Brick. Too bad a game will never really capture the dual wielding joy of shooting two different directions. Well, at least no time soon. Report
August 17, 201115 yr Author comment_42668 I would have liked Brick if the RPG's had some real power behind them and they toned down his berserk noises. Report
August 17, 201115 yr comment_42671 Yeah. I was pretty disappointed with the RPG's . I usually yelled when he did so never noticed. haha Report
August 17, 201115 yr comment_42690 I was not a hugh brick fan but it was hilarious to hear the berserk noises but I never got far enough with brick to find it annoying. There was something about punching enemies that did not jive for me. We got a bazillion guns and no need for fists lol. His ability was good for healing up though. Too bad about the RPGs. They fired cool just did not decimate like they should. Report
August 17, 201115 yr Author comment_42706 YES!You can play again as a Siren, but Gearbox wasn't giving out many specifics about how she can be customized. http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/118/1188485p1.html Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.