April 29, 201016 yr comment_6083 <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6090 That was by far, the best TF2 machinima I have seen. Well, I don't know if you can call it machinima, but it was amazingly well done. (On a side note, Law Abiding Citizen was a damn good movie, this made me want to re-watch it.) Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6097 That was really well done! Amazing what can be done these days! Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6099 That was awesome. And I liked the movie right up until the end. Then it just irritated the heck outta me. Stupid stupid ending. Report
April 29, 201016 yr comment_6101 That was freaking amazing! I want to see the whole movie like that! But maybe I should start by watching the movie normally for the first time lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.