Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Grave Encounters

Featured Replies

Yeah I want to see the ghost hunters, I really like that show. I would like to see this movie as well.

  • 2 weeks later...

Gah, should not have watched that sitting here alone! I will definately have to see that when Shanes off a night lol, I am not brave enough to watch it by myself. Thanks for the heads up PK. Ghost Hunters starts back up tomorrow night, yay!

I'm going to have to buy it so that Jason and I can watch it after the kids go to bed. It might be fake, but holy sh*t...I totally jumped at that last part of the trailer, lol.

  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't think was was as good as I thought when I saw the video. I mean, it was ok, and my son and his girlfriend were scared (and stayed scared until she went back home to Oregon, they drove me nuts, jumped at every noise after they watched this lol), but it wasn't too scary really. Really resembles Ghost Adventures.

Watched this on Saturday night and I thought it was super lame. Nothing happened. Yes, there were a few jump scares here and there but nothing truly scary. When I say "a few" I mean 3 to 4 total. When the cameras were swinging around and what not, there should have been stuff happening in the background that we, the audience, could see and the others could not. Things like that go a long long way to building up the dread they were going for. As it stands, it was a bunch of really poorly done Ghost Hunters moments with 3 to 4 jump scares. Not worth it.

When the cameras were swinging around and what not, there should have been stuff happening in the background that we, the audience, could see and the others could not.

I agree, it would have made it so much better. I kept watching expecting to see something like that and nothing.... Big letdown.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.