Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Deus Ex: HR USB thumb drive

Featured Replies

Not sure if it's part of any pre-order, but I do know it can survive Game Director for Eidos Montreal's washing machine.

"Jeffachoo" (Jean-François Dugas), posted up these two pictures of a Deus Ex USB thumb drive, saying, "Wow!!! The #dxhr USB key is rock solid! Went through the washing machine for a good spin and still works right afterward! not convinced? Look: http://yfrog.com/h82moeyj http://yfrog.com/h6lb5ijj" [source: https://twitter.com/#!/Jeffachoo/statuses/101021515516092416]

haF47.jpg

TaK98.jpg

I've washed my 1GB thumb drive so many times. It's super small and I forget it's in my pocket. Literally like 7 or 8 washes. Even the files on it smell like laundry detergent when I open them on my PC.

On topic, yes. I want one just to see what "Montage.psd" is...

Just thought I'd whip out a thumbdrive story.

I was walking through a park in a suburb I don't go to very often, to get to the trainstation. I didn't realise, but I dropped my thumbdrive out of my pocket. I realised later, and thought it was gone forever. After about 3 weeks I was walking in that park again, and noticed something in the dirt. Boom! It was my thumbdrive. You can't explain that!

Sorry.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.