August 9, 201115 yr comment_42138 How much would you be willing to pay for the collector’s edition of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? How about $149.99? The collector’s edition comes with a PVC model of The World Eater, Alduin which was crafted by using in game 3D files. Also included with the 30.5 cm tall statue of Alduin is a 200 page art book and a DVD that shows behind the scene footage, interviews, and how the RPG was made from start to finish.via Press Release Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
August 10, 201115 yr comment_42185 Wish there was an intermediate special edition that had the dvd but none of the other crap (no offense). Report
August 10, 201115 yr comment_42193 I wish I enjoyed Oblivion. It would have been a great lead-up to the sequel for me. Looks like I'm going to have to play the whole thing again. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.