Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dead Island Gameplay Impressions

Featured Replies

I don't know if its just my game, but its soooo glitchy! I LOVE the deo-bombs. I buy tons of deodorant and duct tape at a time so I can always have alot of bombs. Well if you have a stack of like 28, and make 2 to make it 30, and then start another stack it starts giving you 30 at a time. And I've tried to create a new weapon (like high voltage, venom or striker gun mods) and it ate the weapon and gave me deo-bombs instead. So thats crazy annoying, especially when it was a kick *** weapon.

I spend alot of time doing loot and XP runs. I go from bunker 2 (has 4 metal cases), to the warehouse (has random loot laying around and 1 metal case), then to the abandoned house (has 2 fridges that respawn the champagne) then go outside there and kil all the zombies around there. It averages around 15-20k XP and somewhere around 10k in loot (not counting the champagne you turn in for diamonds worth $1500).

I'm only like 60 something % into the game. I waste a ton of time lol... But now I gotta hurry up so I can send it back to gamefly for the games coming out in October. Skyrim is almost here too!!!!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't sell your diamonds if you want to make the dev/skull thingies.

The champagne respawns PK. Just go in and out of the abandoned house and the fridges refill. It seems that once you get 11 champagnes that it won't give you any more, so go turn them in and come back. I mean one don't get one (or two) every single run, but you do get them.

Cool, but if you do turn in the skulls you will want to have some on hand to craft the items. Wasn't sure if you knew that or not.

Yeah, I knew. I've only found one of the damn spots to turn it in I think. Idk what the mod even is though. It doesn't say what weapon to use. I think I have like electro body or something like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.