August 2, 201115 yr comment_41659 Loot gatherers rejoice. Diablo III will allow you to sell it online. For real cash, for a fee.http://feeds.wired.com/~r/wired/index/~3/ZHkZ0PH1bRY/ Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41665 There is quite an outrage in the blizz wow community about this. Report
August 2, 201115 yr Author comment_41682 I would say so. I imagine it will just be a matter of time for wow though. They will use Diablo to test the system then roll it out to their bread and butter game. They have to know there is no real stopping the selling. So they are certainly looking at a way to get in on the action. I wouldn't doubt if they're doing it in Diablo specifically to test before wow. Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41688 Most of us are against it. Goldsellers are notorious for stealign and ruining accounts. Report
August 2, 201115 yr Author comment_41691 Well, I imagine Blizzards system will be safer than the current method. What I don't understand is why Blizzard doesn't just directly sell the items. Cut the middle man and take all the profit. Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41698 Well, I imagine Blizzards system will be safer than the current method. What I don't understand is why Blizzard doesn't just directly sell the items. Cut the middle man and take all the profit.my guess would be that if blizzard did it the rare items would no longer be rare. anyone with a couple hundred bucks could have the best items in game just because they spent the money. at least with players selling the gear it still has to be farmed up and time is dedicated to it. Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41703 *LG runs out and buys Diablo III and becomes quatrillionaire* Report
August 2, 201115 yr Author comment_41706 my guess would be that if blizzard did it the rare items would no longer be rare. anyone with a couple hundred bucks could have the best items in game just because they spent the money. at least with players selling the gear it still has to be farmed up and time is dedicated to it.Yeah. Was thinking that myself on the way home. Only way to do it would be to have a long wait between auctions. Makes more sense to just provide a legit and safe way to sell for a fee. Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41707 Yeah, it really promotes the game and players exploring. If you could just buy anything anytime it would demean the experience. Report
August 6, 201115 yr comment_41958 Seems like I'm going to be doing about another million Chaos runs in the future Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.