August 1, 201115 yr comment_41566 This Is Topiary, LulzSec MastermindTopiary's been unmasked. 18-year-old Jake Davis, the alleged hacker chief behind LulzSec's many prominent internet assaults had his first day before a judge. And if the court's claims are true, the kid's pretty screwed.Neo shades notwithstanding, the police have some pretty damaging evidence against the teen, TNW reports: a purported cache of 750,000 personal information files and a draft of the fake Murdoch obit on his laptop. That's a lot of smoking guns.Read the rest at, Gizmodo.When asked why the judge handed Topiary an extra 10 years on top of his original sentence, he wryly replied "Derp. For the lulz" I made that up, but it'd be great if the judge did. lol Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_41574 Damn. Bet he's wishing he got caught a year or two ago. Federal pen here we come. Provided the government doesn't pick him up or use him for info. Report
August 1, 201115 yr Author comment_41602 I'm wondering if he'll get Mitnick'ed, and be barred from using a computer of any sort for a determined time. Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_41633 I rather enjoyed Topiary's witty tweets. I though Sabu is the mastermind behind lulzsec? Wasn't Topiary just the voice? Even though a lot of what they did was stupid, I liked watching them mess with that pile of **** Rupert Murdoch. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.