Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

[Rumor] Possible 4th Timesplitters game

Featured Replies

8Nxrl.jpg

The TimeSplitters series isn't done monkeying around yet -- Crytek UK may be announcing TimeSplitters 4 soon, as noted in the August edition of Official PlayStation Magazine UK's "Rumor Machine" section. The rumor reads, "Gun-wielding monkeys are finally making a comeback! A fourth Timesplitters title is to be announced soon."

Via - Joystiq

Oh I really hope this is announced soon. Love me some TimeSplitters. Still hook the old xbox up to play co-op with my little brother every now and then.

I have not played any of them. :(

I don't believe I have either. Are all of them good?

Ya'll need to remedy this situation. And the answer is yes Dat. :P

I loved the 2nd Timesplitters, awesome single and multiplayer, awesome challenge mode and a really cool level editor. But Future Perfect never really did it for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.