Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Keep me awake

Featured Replies

So yeah I have to be at work in a few hours and work a 10 hour shift, when I work early like this I can't sleep. So whazzzzup. Also, any tips for staying alert during work would be appreciated.

  • Author

Ahh, it was dreadful! I was supposedly the "ops leader" which on a normal day means walking around looking like you have your head up your ***...so imagine how fun that was on a day I didn't get any sleep.

I got lucky and ended up getting a job pumping gas from 5AM to 11AM. It's such a great shift. No weekends either. >=D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.