Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sup Google.

Featured Replies

Dat: Sup Google, and how are you Yahoo?

Google: Not ba..

Yahoo: I'm fine, always have been.

Google: As I was saying, I'm not doing too ba...

Yahoo: Yeah it's a nice day isn't. I like clouds.

Google: Would you PLEASE stop interrupting me?

Yahoo: Calm down man. Mr. "I'm so awesome I get to talk first" . I have feelings too.

Google: And I should care why?

Yahoo: I'm gonna whip your A...

Dat: Fellas, calm down. We all get a little crazy when we're by ourselves

.....

........

Dat: Hello?

I know the feeling of long nights alone with naught but Google and Yahoo. Sometimes a hooded character by the name of Alexa shows, stares at our cabin and promptly disapears in a puff of numbers. The air hangs heavy, on those nights, though no sound can break the dreadful quiet. Yes. Tis a cold night, when there are but three silent amigos.

:P

Yahoo: Yo, Jim...

Me: Yeah?

..

MSN Hotmail: Jim?

Me: yeah?

..

Facebook: James, whats going down?

Me: Mehh

..

Youtube: Hey Jimbo!

Me: Yeah?!?!!

..

Gamercide: Hey em

Me: whutup?

:mellow:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.