July 27, 201115 yr comment_41369 Anyone besides me pick this one up?I can't really decide whether I like it or not. I thought it was pretty fun for the first half or so, but now that i'm getting towards the end, i'm finding myself just rage quitting because the AI keeps picking the worst paths and always just gets wiped out by lava or water. Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_41600 I was thinking about purchasing it, but I was waiting to see what others said. Report
August 1, 201115 yr comment_41604 I am interested in it since I liked the Black and White series, but the $15 price point is the only thing really holding me back. I'd probably get it on Steam, where $15 could get you two or three full length, full featured titles if you know where to look, rather than one shortish arcade title. Most XBLA games are overpriced. Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41672 I want to get it, but I find myself wondering why they cut the Kinnect controls. Report
August 2, 201115 yr Author comment_41673 I couldn't possibly imagine using kinect to play this, I'm having a problems with precision in the challenge mode with the control. Report
August 2, 201115 yr comment_41674 I guess that's why they cut it. In the E3 demo I think last year it looked really good, but maybe that was when it was gonna be a disc release. Report
August 3, 201115 yr comment_41737 I would lIke to try it but I'll probably get it for PC. Even more likely since you mentiones the control issues. Report
August 3, 201115 yr comment_41739 I was watching Jason playing the trial version lastnight and I kept thinking it would be great with Kinect. However he wasn't trying to do anything specific, just kept torturing the people with flooding their villages when they were built Report
August 3, 201115 yr comment_41743 I was watching Jason playing the trial version lastnight and I kept thinking it would be great with Kinect. However he wasn't trying to do anything specific, just kept torturing the people with flooding their villages when they were built Tell him that he gets to progress in the full game and get lava. Then you can set entire tree lines on fire and watch it make its way to their village. The poor little guys screaming as their village burns to the ground is so wrong.I really dig the game a lot. I am not a huge god game fan, but this one has just enough strategy to keep me interested. Only real gripe would be the same cutscene plays after every single level. Other than that, it's great fun to mess around in. Report
August 3, 201115 yr comment_41745 Pretty much all I did in Black and White was beat my monkey (yeah I was younger and I laughed at it a lot, probably still would ) and throw the citizens around. It was always amusing because of the lines they said. Report
August 3, 201115 yr comment_41765 Pretty much all I did in Black and White was beat my monkey (yeah I was younger and I laughed at it a lot, probably still would ) and throw the citizens around. It was always amusing because of the lines they said.That sentence is full of win. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43588 I don't see any issues that require patching in the game honestly. I have great fun with it. Report
August 29, 201115 yr comment_43644 Yeah, I think most of the issues were geared toward the PC version. Most said it was a pretty crappy port. I don't remember all the details, but always on internet connection DRM being one of the biggest gripes. So much that Steam is offering refunds to those who don't want to wait for a patch that is suppose to remove it. Hard to say what's really true though. You can find more details in the news section of the game on steam. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now