July 23, 201115 yr comment_41143 http://www.theroot.com/buzz/amy-winehouse-dead-27-reports-say Report
July 23, 201115 yr Author comment_41144 Probably better articles up I just found the first one and posted it. Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41158 I'm surprised people are shocked by the news. My reaction, and I don't mean to be cold, was "about time." Report
July 23, 201115 yr comment_41160 I'm only surprised it's getting more attention than the 80+ people who were killed in Norway. Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41168 Yeah, a bunch of people I know were disgusted that Winehouse was the leading story and not Norway. Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41179 I'm only surprised it's getting more attention than the 80+ people who were killed in Norway.Welcome to the news...We need more sites like this... http://happynews.com/ Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41181 This performance was the epitome of irony; she was released from rehab so that she could perform her hit song "Rehab" at the Grammys, which is a song about refusing to go to rehab. Of her entire career, this is what I remember, besides her freaking out and fighting her fans.PS: I just checked iTunes and her album Back to Black is #1. Funny the way it is.... Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41224 Pretty sad when anyone checks out at 27 years old. No matter what the circumstances. Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41225 read an article saying she was drunk as hell and bought coke, x, k, and heroine the night before they found her dead. Report
July 24, 201115 yr Author comment_41226 Pretty sad when anyone checks out at 27 years old. No matter what the circumstances.What about 27 old murderes and rapist? Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_41234 She was a junkie, big suprise.No loss there honestly in my opinion. I'm with PK, what about the Dozens of innocent people who lost their lives in Norway> Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_41251 I read on Fox News that her friends were saying how she was buying drugs hours before she died. I bet those friends are just "devastated". Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.