July 22, 201115 yr comment_40950 An historic agreement was reached today and I for one am very happy for our brethren gamers in Australia! Congrats!O'Connor is saying R18+ could be implemented now, nationally, and NSW could do what it wants. Come watch this live with me!http://au.gamespot.com/news/6324637/aussie-r18-decision-due-today?sid=6324637&skipmc=1&tag=topslot;title;2 Report
July 22, 201115 yr Author comment_40955 I've sent word to your Commonwealth, that they should start lowering the price on your retail titles, too. You're welcome. =Dlol Congrats, dude. Long time coming, I know! Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_40956 Im not sure if I get it. Im watching the stream. Do we definitely have one? and, have they removed MA15+? that would be bad. and thanks for sending the letter, lol. Report
July 22, 201115 yr Author comment_40957 Read this Twitter feed. Gamespot AU have been brilliant at covering it.https://twitter.com/#!/GameSpot_AU Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_40958 hmm. Okay. Looks good. I really hope they do it well. SA was saying they would remove MA15+ to "create a clear distinction for parents", but that would just make more troubles. My fingers are crossed that they do it well. All we need is to add the R18+ and move some games up. Leave the rest as it is. Report
July 22, 201115 yr Author comment_40964 Wow. I had no idea it's been nine years they've been trying to get this. C'mon! Report
July 22, 201115 yr comment_40969 We take things slow in Australia, when it comes to changing laws. No referendum has ever passed here. Change is scary =) Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.