July 19, 201115 yr comment_40740 Has anyone caught this hilarious new series on FX (remade from the Australian series of the same name)? Spawn clued me into it and I caught all three episodes posted on FX.com to catch up. SO great. Elijah Wood as the depressed Ryan is so hilarious, and Jason Gann as Wilfred, the dog, is superb. If you've seen previews or commercials on FX and just think it's ludicrous silliness, give it a shot. Won't take you more than an hour to catch up with the whole series. Report
July 19, 201115 yr comment_40750 I keep meaning to watch this and keep forgetting. I need to find the episodes. Report
July 20, 201115 yr Author comment_40754 I keep meaning to watch this and keep forgetting. I need to find the episodes.Here ya go courtesy of FX Networks. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40779 Watched the first episode and liked it, but as of late, aside from Futurama, I just keep getting behind on new shows. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40780 Here ya go courtesy of FX Networks.Sweet. Thanks. I'll check this out today. Report
July 26, 201115 yr comment_41285 I've been catching up on this show through Hulu. I'm liking it so far, it's pretty funny. Elijah Wood plays his character great. Report
July 26, 201115 yr comment_41294 Hulu has commercials. Watch it here - http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/wilfred Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.