July 12, 201115 yr comment_40291 How the hell do you beat the large hoard of enemies on the 3rd level?? (looking at you AK) lol Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_40292 I don't recall specifically what part you're talking about, but always keep a self shield up (after full health) with shield middle click. If you're having trouble with getting rushed or some projectiles, make rock shields with rock shield right click (they're essential in the Vietnam level).If you just want to annihilate I'll tell you some uber spells, but I'll put them in a spoiler tag in case you want to figure out some good spells yourself. I don't remember the buttons so I'll say them as their elements.Ultimate beam: Lightning + Steam (Fire + Water) + 3 Arcane right click.Icicle shotgun (my personal favorite): Arcane + 4 Ice (Water + Cold) right click (hold longer for tighter spread)Ice cannon (spiky death ball for extreme damage to a single target, especially if charged) : Earth + 4 Ice right click (hold to charge)If you have any other questions just ask.For instance, it's good to know all the ways to cast your spells.Right click - outwards cast.Middle click - self cast.Shift right click - radial around self cast.Shift left click - enchant weapon, then shift left click again to cast it. Makes spells shoot out in lines. Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_40293 Also, in this thread I have already made a fairly lengthy post describing some good spell combos: . Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.