July 11, 201115 yr comment_40283 <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="625" height="377" id="gorillaPlayer_cs001"><param name="swliveconnect" value="true"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/xplayer/yo033.swf"><param'>http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/xplayer/yo033.swf"><param name="flashvars" value="e=4bffc0037b3a3a49328d685cccfc7c21cc002973d57a44951a38fddf065f5c696a66be9b89ee2d2f0947d4e15d253124c7d296b9a2a5d695fdd446d15f64f11765e48e3969f68734f0c0dd0d05967dbf383ccf85d3b0fcebe03d34a7&width=625&height=377&pid=cs001&autostart=false&allowscriptaccess=always&usefullscreen=true"><embed src="http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/xplayer/yo033.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="gorillaPlayer_cs001" width="625" height="377" allowscriptaccess="always" swliveconnect="true" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="e=4bffc0037b3a3a49328d685cccfc7c21cc002973d57a44951a38fddf065f5c696a66be9b89ee2d2f0947d4e15d253124c7d296b9a2a5d695fdd446d15f64f11765e48e3969f68734f0c0dd0d05967dbf383ccf85d3b0fcebe03d34a7&width=625&height=377&pid=cs001&autostart=false&allowscriptaccess=always&usefullscreen=true&esnapshot=4bffc0037b3a3a493b90685cccfc7c21cc002973d57a44951a38fddf065f5c696a66be9b89ee2d2f094ccde2702233248cc2a6b5afbdd088f1de4cd0586fe15d6ea5d87835adc773b1dfdb09028c7ba726798fcd&trueurl=http://www.slashfilm.com/superhero-bits-38/"></embed></object> Report
July 11, 201115 yr comment_40284 It seems like they're trying to turn his character into Jigsaw from SAW in some ways. His traps and challenges are pretty violent from some of the footage I've seen, which isn't a bad thing by any means. Should be interesting. Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_40288 almost giving him a joker madness. but he cant be the same riddler of years ago. The world has gotten darker so he had to also Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_40301 I get more and more psyched about this game. I don't think he is. His missions are still side missions you can choose to do or not. Report
July 13, 201115 yr Author comment_40414 Nobody knows who the true mastermind is this time. I'm betting Joker is pulling the strings again, but Hugo seems to be a main focus as well. Report
July 24, 201115 yr comment_41215 Penguin Trailerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_EhRrXTfxA&NR=1This game is looking pretty great. Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_41252 Pretty stoked, I didn't play the first one but I'm getting this one. This really does look special. Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_41258 You should play through the first one. It's a great game plus you can probably pick it up really cheap. Report
July 25, 201115 yr comment_41259 You should play through the first one. It's a great game plus you can probably pick it up really cheap.In most Steam events it drops down to between five and ten dollars, as opposed to the usual thirty. Very worth it. That being said, it's still just sitting there in my backlogged library, unplayed lol. I'll get around to it sometime. Report
July 26, 201115 yr comment_41291 In most Steam events it drops down to between five and ten dollarsLike today through Thursday, for instance. http://store.steampo....com/app/35140/ Report
July 30, 201115 yr comment_41484 The first one was awesome beginning to end. This a first day purchase for me. Can't wait! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.