July 7, 201115 yr comment_40013 Gracing the cover of the lastest issue of EGM is the main character of the next entry into the disturbing world that is BioShock, BioShock Infinite.Is this the image that ran through your head when you thought of playing as Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton agent who is trying to rescue a captured female character by the name of Elizabeth?via GamesRadar Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
July 7, 201115 yr comment_40023 Cool. Although, I don't see why people care what he looks like, I mean, you probably won't ever see him in the game, except maybe in a mirror, reflection, or very few cutscenes (if any) since Bioshock doesn't really have the typical cutscene. Report
July 7, 201115 yr comment_40031 Though I haven't played it yet, I somehow envisioned him as looking like the fat detective from Heavy Rain based on his description. lol Report
July 7, 201115 yr comment_40040 Did we ever get to see what the main character looked like in the first game? (I haven't played the second one) Report
July 8, 201115 yr comment_40046 I think there's something neat about not knowing what the main character looks like, it allows the player to assume the role. Report
July 8, 201115 yr comment_40093 I believe in one of the trailers for the first game, that is also shown in the main menu if you wait, you see the main character vaguely. Just enough to sort of see his physique, skin tone, and hair. He might have been mostly obscured by some flowing water. It's the trailer where he's trying to get a Little Sister then gets a drill through the hand and is killed by a Big Daddy.The guy in 2 is never shown though, aside from his suit. He's most likely deformed as a Big Daddy, and they only had him with his helmet off once or twice in the game. Report
July 12, 201115 yr comment_40343 Now we can feel sympathy for umm, yeah, guess he needs a face. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.